If you’re struggling with lethargy, weight gain, gut issues, achy joints and/or hormonal imbalance symptoms like tender breasts, PMS and irregular or heavy periods – your liver needs some love!
I did not become a Nutritional Therapist out of a deep love for nutrition.
I became a Nutritional Therapist out of desperation.
My struggles with severe constipation, chronic fatigue and polycystic ovarian syndrome became so unbearable that if I didn’t make huge changes in my life and in my health, I wasn’t going to be able to live into the life I dreamed of for myself.
If alarm bells go off in your head when you hear the word “detox”, it may surprise you to hear that those alarm bells are going off for a reason!
A lot of “detox” programs encourage days and days of severe caloric restriction, juices that leave you feeling physically and mentally unwell and zero support post-detox which means you go running to McDonald’s the minute you’re finished.
- If you’ve tried detox diets before, but felt exhausted and overcome by hunger and cravings, don’t worry! You’ll get all of the macronutrients you need.
- A lot of detox diets rely on fresh pressed juices and shakes which can severely disrupt your blood sugar. The IshbelWELL Detox Program uses real food (and lots of protein to stabilize blood sugar) so that you have strength and energy throughout the detox process.
- Have you successfully completed a detox diet before, but within weeks gained all of the weight back that you lost? In this detox program you’ll not only receive guidance on how to detox without the side-effects, but you’ll also receive an in-depth nutrition education as well as a step-by-step guide on how to design a customized diet to follow after the detox is complete.
- Do you hate to cook and/or don’t feel like you have time to make detox-approved meals? A detox program does require that you spend more time cooking in the kitchen. There’s no way around that! But, I’ve included tons of support in the Detox Program so that cooking (and eating out) is easy and fun.
- Are you worried that your on-the-go lifestyle will hamper your progress in this detox program? In the bonuses section you’ll find a Restaurant Guide which will give you step-by-step directions on how to choose restaurants and meals that are detox-approved.
- Are you afraid you don’t have the willpower to do a detox? A lack of willpower is almost always a result of imbalanced blood sugar and not having enough delicious alternatives on hand to help you make the transition from processed foods to nutrient-dense foods.
- The Detox Newsletter is full of yummy recipes including “Black Forest Pudding” and “Chicken Bruschetta”. Weaning off of caffeine and alcohol can be a bit trickier to navigate, but in days 1 – 3 we’ll work on slowly detoxing from these substances while replacing them with yummy alternatives. As an example, Purity coffee is a great company that I’ll discuss in detail in the first week of the program. We’ll talk about the health risks of traditional decaf coffee, and why switching to a brand like Purity coffee can be a game changer for you to get off of caffeine and still enjoy your morning brew.
Detox programs are oftentimes perceived as a passing fad.
But, from the beginning of time, humans have been invested in ways to detox, especially from environmental chemicals which pose a real threat to human health. Heavy metals have been a known toxin for thousands of years, and some historians believe that lead poisoning was in part responsible for the decline of the Roman Empire. The Bible often references detoxification methods, and detox is a central tenant in the ancient medical traditions of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
In our modern world, environmental toxins are all around us – in our food, air, water, clothes and personal care products.
The functionality of the liver is directly tied to hormone balance and gut function.
When the liver becomes congested, it can cause fatigue, hormonal imbalances (like weight gain) and gut issues (like constipation and diarrhea). The liver is the ultimate detoxifier, and it’s got a big job to do. Daily, our bodies are faced with an onslaught of toxins in our environment, food and personal care products all of which the liver has to rid the body of.
The digestive system profoundly benefits from getting a “break” from the Standard American Diet (SAD) which is laden with sugar, chemicals and nutrient-deficient food. The SAD creates an imbalance in the gut microbiome and leads to disease.
The IshbelWELL Detox Program is designed to support the liver so that you can detox effectively, thus freeing up your liver to do the important work of supporting hormone balance and blood sugar regulation.
The Standard Process Purification Kit is packed with herbs that support the liver like milk thistle. In clinical trials milk thistle has been shown to be a liver-support superstar and amongst many benefits, it’s been shown to reduce damage from free radicals which are produced when the liver metabolizes toxic substances.
The Standard Process Purification Kit will kickstart your digestion with apple pectin and spanish black radish which aid the digestive system in releasing toxins.
Standard Process is considered the gold-standard in supplement companies and is one of the most commonly prescribed supplements by naturopaths and doctors alike. The ingredients in the shake and supplements are designed to synergistically work together to promote detoxification of the organs of the gut while simultaneously improving motility and weight loss.
With this online detox program you’ll not only feel better and lose weight in 28 days or less, but you’ll also get the education and the tools to change your body for a lifetime.
The IshbelWELL Detox Program is a highly personalized and time-tested approach that will meet you where you are and support you along the journey to feeling and looking good.
Over the course of 28 days, you’ll gradually shift your habits and your diet without deprivation and without the adverse effects so often associated with detox.
For this program, we’ll use the internationally respected Standard Process Purification Program to detox your body and supercharge your health.
Knowing “why” is such an important part of every journey which is why you’ll receive an education on everything from how to support liver detoxification and care for the gut microbiome, to how to go out to a restaurant without falling off the wagon.
I will be with you every step of the way via chat, education workshops, a live Q&A session and TONS of bonus material to make this process enjoyable and attainable for you.
With the unique approach of the IshbelWELL system, you’ll discover what foods are a good fit for your body and which aren’t so that by the end of the program you have a diet to follow that’s custom-built just for you.
- A “Foundational Gut Support Protocol” that includes lifestyle, diet and supplement suggestions for tricky gut issues.
- A “Go-To To-Go Foods” is a great guide for busy people who need a go-to list of pre-packaged food and food delivery services that are detox-approved.
- A “Gentle Workouts” Series. Your workouts will need to look different while you’re detoxing which is why Ishbel included three, twenty-minute massage, yoga & Pilates workout videos that will support you throughout the detox.
- The IshbelWELL “Nutrition 101” ebook which will equip you for making smart choices on all things food-related. There is an immense amount of information in this ebook that will not only help you through the Detox Program, but more importantly – inform your dietary choices for the rest of your life.
- The “Ultimate Guide to Liver Health” ebook that explains the complexities of hormonal balance in relationship to liver detox pathways as well as provides step-by-step instructions on adjunct detox processes to support liver detoxification and lymphatic drainage.
- A “Restaurant Guide” which will give you step-by-step directions on how to choose restaurants and meals that are detox-approved.
- A “Detox Your Personal Care Products” training that will show you how to research your personal care products so that you can avoid common ingredients found in products sold in the US but outlawed in other countries.
- A “Quick and Easy” cooking class for busy people which will teach you how to make healthy meals in a snap.
- A Special Discount for Return Customers. The next time this detox program is offered, you’ll be able to enroll with a $50 discount when you refer a friend. Every year the Detox Guide will be updated, and you’ll receive the new Guide when you sign up. You’ll also receive all of the support included in the full-cost offer: email support, weekly group meetings and weekly food and journal reviews.
Leave a Comment