First of all, let me congratulate you on completing the Gut Healing Program. I do not take lightly how powerful it is to say “I want to feel better, and I’m willing to put the work in to get there.”
When I was deeply struggling with my health and with the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, I was desperate for answers, but after seeing one specialist after the other, I was faced with a decision: I was either going to live like this for the rest of my life, or I was going to need to educate myself and discover the answers for myself.
You know which decision I made.
Getting through functional nutritionist school was incredibly challenging for me. I was at the end of my rope and struggling with chronic constipation, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, stubborn weight, depression, infertility and massive hormonal imbalances including chronic PMS and a menstrual cycle that had disappeared.
I was in bad shape.
Becoming a functional nutritionist gave me the education I needed to massively change my diet as well as develop a different relationship with my body where I could apply my education to my symptoms and begin to decipher what supplement protocols I needed.
Unfortunately, responding to my symptoms only got me so far.
I had dramatically changed my diet, and while my gut issues and chronic fatigue had significantly improved, there was still a laundry list of symptoms that remained.
I needed more information. I needed test results.
Once I integrated the GI Map into my healing journey, I not only resolved my gut issues, I also got my period back for the first time in years.
You’ve probably heard me tell this story…
…to this day it’s one of the most exciting times of my personal and professional life.
I had done the GI Map, and I was one month in to my gut healing protocol. I got my period for the first time in years…and my period stayed. Month after month it came back. And month after month, even after my gut healing protocol was complete, my chronic constipation and chronic pain became a distant memory.
BUT, I was still experiencing energy crashes, and while my period was arriving every month it was often early or late, and I wasn’t ovulating. Weight loss continue to be challenging, and especially in the two weeks leading up to my period I would feel lethargic, struggle with brain fog and focus and my sleep was suffering.
Ugh. Back to the drawing board.
Gratefully, functional testing helped to light my way.
I did an Extended Female Hormone Panel to track my hormones over the course of an entire month which gave me a full breakdown of the ebbs and flows of estrogen, progesterone, luteinizing and follicular stimulating hormone as well as testosterone. I also did an Adrenal Stress Panel.
When I got my Extended Female Hormone panel back, I discovered that my testosterone levels were out of normal ranges, and that I was suffering from relative estrogen dominance which explained SO MUCH.
I won’t dive into estrogen dominance here, but to make a long story short – too much estrogen and not enough progesterone can really make a person feel like hell.
In addition, the Adrenal Stress Panel revealed that I was struggling with an adrenal fatigue pattern. My adrenals were tapped out, and I wasn’t producing normal levels of cortisol or DHEA.
No wonder I was so worn out and my body couldn’t properly regulate my hormones.
The Hormone Healing Program is organized in just the same way as the Gut Healing Program, and it won’t come as a surprise to you to know that I’ve walked this path before you.
After I got the results of my Extended Female Hormone and Adrenal Stress Panel, I went to work. I matched my test results with the hormone and adrenal supplements I needed.
Over the course of 6 months, my fatigue and PMS finally vanished. I started ovulating, and I had the energy I needed to finally meet my weight loss goals.
Benefits of Hormone Healing
- Sustained energy throughout the day.
- Resolve brain fog and enjoy improved focus and concentration.
- Say goodbye to PMS and painful periods.
- Weight loss
- Clear skin
- Balanced moods
- Relief from depression and anxiety
- Balanced blood sugar
- Regulated menstrual cycle
- Improved liver detox pathways which positively impact other health conditions.
- Sex drive
- Vaginal health
- Address the driving factors behind erectile dysfunction
- Stop osteoporosis in its tracks
PREREQUISITE: HORMONE & ADRENAL TESTS + CONSULT
In order to receive an invitation to the Hormone Healing Program, you must first do a hormone and/or adrenal panel and a 60 minute consult to review the test results and your symptoms (via the Nutri-Q).
- Adrenal + Hormone tests range in price from $190 – $375.
- Nutri-Q Symptom Assessment
- 60 Minute Consult $95
PRICE: depends on which test you need to order. Please contact Ishbel to inquire about which test would be best suited for your needs.
To register for Prerequisite Testing, click HERE. Ishbel will email you to discuss which hormone and adrenal panels are right for you.
Hormone Protocol Development + Education + Happy Hormone Meal Plan
One-to-One Virtual Kick Off Appointment
In this 90 minute appointment we will take the results of your hormone and adrenal tests and develop a full-spectrum supplement, dietary and lifestyle protocol that works to resolve the markers on your tests as well as fits your unique personality and individual needs.
- Hormone + Adrenal Supplements: from bio-identical hormones, to adrenal supplements that specifically target cortisol and DHEA levels, to supplements to support ovulation and progesterone production as well as estrogen detox. Whatever your hormone needs are, there’s a supplement to support your transition.
- Dietary Shifts: in addition to the Hormone + Blood Sugar Meal Plan, your test results and symptoms may indicate you need additional dietary additions. Some foods like cruciferous vegetables can be incredibly impactful on liver detox pathways and hormone levels.
- Lifestyle: hormones act as the body’s communication conductors. Stress in the form of negative internal thoughts, PTSD, dissatisfaction with life, overwhelmed work schedule, etc. can all have huge impacts on hormonal balance. We need to dig into what lifestyle factors may be contributing to your hormonal imbalances so that we can gently bring in an array of practices to help you manage stress.
Three deep dive live and virtual group workshops:
- Deep-dive of the cycling female hormone pattern. The cycling female hormone panel is incredibly complex, AND if you’re a cycling woman – you need to understand it so that you can start feeling better.
- Deep-dive of the male hormone pattern, and why supporting the adrenals is key to balancing male hormones.
- Deep-dive of the pre and post-menopausal hormone pattern, and why supporting waning hormones is imperative to positively impact mood, bone health, brain function and energy.
- The Ultimate Guide to Supporting Liver Health for Optimal Hormone Function
- How to Optimize Your Diet for Your Specific Hormonal Needs
- The Blood Sugar, Hormone Dynamic: why balancing your blood sugar is key to balancing your hormones.
- Adrenals are King: an investigation of the master-conductor of the endocrine system.
Happy Hormone Meal Plan
- This plan is specifically curated by me to address the blood sugar imbalances that deeply influence hormonal balance.
- The Cycling Female Track: this version of the Happy Hormone Meal Plan guides you through four weeks of meals that meet the needs of your changing hormonal landscape.
- For 28 days you will receive recipes and grocery lists via the platform Living Plate RX.
MONTH 2 – 4
In months two through four of the Hormone Healing Program, we will work closely together to address the results of your hormone and adrenal tests as well as introduce a glucose monitor to track blood sugar levels.
We will be in regular communication to refine your diet, lifestyle and supplement protocol as well as support you emotionally and physically so you can make profound changes to your health.
Here is what is included in months two through four:
One-on-one Virtual Consults
- Month Two: 1 sixty-minute appointment + Group Q & A appointment.
- Month Three: 2 thirty-minute appointments.
- Month Four: 1 thirty-minute appointment + 1 ninety-minute appointment.
Total: 300 minutes of one-on-one appointments.
Unlimited Chat & Email support
- Send me a message any time you have a question through a chat system connected to your protocol.
- Being in regular communication is an important part of your success.
Continuous Protocol Development, Refinement & Retooling
- We will develop a protocol of supplements, foods and lifestyle adjustments to address the results of your symptoms and test results.
- More often than not, these protocols need to be adjusted over the course of the program to ensure the body is getting the support that it needs to reach optimal health.
Targeted Hormone + Adrenal Supplements to address issues like:
- Estrogen dominance
- Low estrogen and progesterone
- Low testosterone
- Brain and pituitary function
- Cortisol and DHEA levels
- Liver function and hormone detox
Lifelong Dietary Changes
- Learn which foods give you energy, boost your immune system, and balance your blood sugar so that you can optimize your hormone levels.
- Develop a healthy relationship with food as a tool for healing and lifelong health.
- Integrate stress-relieving practices into your daily life to ensure stress isn’t interfering with your goals for balancing your hormones.
- At-your-fingertips physiology workshops:
- The hypothalamus, pituitary, adrenal (HPA) axis, and the direct link with chronic stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, weight gain and hormonal imbalances.
- Gut function and the relationship with the immune system, hormonal balance and blood sugar balance.
- Liver function and the interplay between detox and hormonal balance as well as longevity and weight loss.
- At-your-fingertips meditation, yoga & Pilates classes for strength training, stress-relief, and pain-relief.
- Restorative Yoga for sleep, stress-relief and deep stretching.
- Express Pilates Routines for abdominals, arms, legs, glutes and back strength
- Express Yoga Routines for stress-relief and full-body strength and flexibility.
- Meditation Sessions to promote a deeper relationship with your emotional body and the impacts of trauma and stress.
- At-your-fingertips cooking videos, recipes and IshbelWELL Healing Food guides.
- Food as Medicine: healing food guides for different symptoms.
- Food and Fun: how to fuel yourself for optimal energy, performance and a positive mood.
- The Comfort Food Redux: healthy recipes to replace your favorite comfort foods.
- At-your-fingertips IshbelWELL guides, workbooks, checklists and journals to track your daily symptoms and your progress.
- Tracking symptoms is incredibly important to understand cause and effect as well as help you to build a deeper relationship with your body.
- Success breeds success. Tracking your progress can help you to see how far you’ve come and deeply influence your motivation and forward movement.
- Humans thrive in an environment where self-care is prioritized. Mark your daily self-care objectives as “done” and get a dopamine hit every time!
- Download or print your guides, workbooks and journals.
Hormone Healing Foundations Newsletter
Every week throughout the Hormone Healing Program, you’ll receive a newsletter covering these important topics intended to educate and inspire your journey:
- How liver health impacts hormonal balance.
- Tips and tricks for balancing your blood sugar.
- Learning how to listen to your body’s hormonal signals so you can give your body what it needs.
- The relationship between gut health and hormone balance, and why having a daily bowel movement is imperative to hormone healing.
- Harnessing your why, and the key to staying motivated for a lifetime.
- Emotional eating vs. hormonal imbalance eating. (This is a tricky one!)
- Exercising for your changing hormonal needs. (Different types of exercise can either improve or deter from hormonal balance.)
- The relationship between hormone and adrenal health and chronic pain. (Psst…cortisol can be a major drive of chronic pain and slow recovery time.)
- How to design (and plan) your life to shift your nervous system from stress to rest.
- How to exercise for optimal adrenal function and hormonal balance. (Mismanaged exercise can be a driving factor behind adrenal function issues.)
- How to manage your mind (and your thoughts) to deepen your understanding of how your emotional landscape is impacting your physical landscape.
Monitoring blood sugar is essential to balancing hormones, BUT you need to know WHEN to track your blood sugar and HOW to understand the results. You’ll learn all of this in the Hormone Healing Program.
A month-long continuous glucose monitor is included in the Hormone Healing Program.
Tuesday 7am PST Circuit Class
This class integrates yoga, Pilates, cardio and self-massage into a heart-pumping and yet gentle class that is great for supporting your healing journey while not straining your joints or your energy. Exercise is key to supporting the body’s detoxification pathways, but traditional exercise classes can often exacerbate the outlying symptoms of gut imbalances like fatigue, chronic pain and muscle weakness. I have twenty years of experience working with people who suffer from chronic pain, and in this class I’ll teach you how to take care of yourself and move at your own pace.
If you aren’t able to make this class live – no problem! The recording will be sent to you, and you can do the workout as many times as you’d like for 7 days until the next class is released.
Tools you’ll need for this class:
- Foam roller
- Hand weights (2-3 lbs)
- Yoga mat
($400 value per 4 months.)
I spent thousands of dollars going from one practitioner to the next searching for answers on my hormonal issues.
You not only need functional tests and protocols, but you also need support and education to really make your breakthrough.
If you’re ready to get at the root of your hormonal imbalances and develop a step-by-step plan to not only heal your hormones, but get your life back, then I’d love for you to join me!
It is my absolute joy to share this transformative program with you.
All of my best,
PS: Not sure if the the Hormone Healing Program is for you? Check in with me, and I’d be happy to talk it through with you. You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSS: Not sure which hormone test is the right one for you? Please ask! This is a very important decision, and we want to get it right the first time. You can send your questions to email@example.com.