Coming up this November
I’d love for you to join me on November 29th @ 6:30pm for my Clean Beauty: The Endocrine System complimentary workshop.
Click on the invite to register:
In this workshop, we will cover:
- The science behind endocrine disrupting chemicals and why they are linked to diseases like autoimmune diseases, cancer, thyroid issues and hormone-related diseases like endometriosis.
- How endocrine disrupting chemicals mimic estrogen in the body and essentially confuse the circuitry of the endocrine system causing hormonal imbalances and in some people much more serious health conditions.
- Discuss how estrogen specifically is metabolized by the body & how to test for your estrogen levels as well as test how the liver is detoxifying the body of estrogen. This can be an important test for reducing the likelihood of developing estrogen-related diseases like breast cancer.
- The laws governing personal care products in the US vs. Europe, and how you can make informed purchasing decisions.
- My favorite companies for beauty products, but also the company I bought my bed from and the products I use to clean my house with.
- I’ll talk a bit about Beautycounter, and why I not only love their products but I also love their business practices.
For the last twenty years, I have helped people take charge of their health and feel better. I have been in your shoes - sick, tired, and overwhelmed by how to actionably care for myself. If you want to feel better, but don't know where to start, you've come to the right place. Learn More >
Sign up for my monthly newsletter for health and wellness tips!