Nutritional Therapy Affiliates
- Simple Mills Almond Crackers
- Barnara Chips
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Brad’s Kale Chips
- Siete Tortilla Chips
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Bars
PROTEIN SNACK FOODS
- Primal Kitchen Bars
- Epic Beef Bars
- Epic Bison Bars
- Epic Salmon Bites
- Epic Performance Bars
- Epic Bacon Bars
- RX Bars
- Chomps Grassfed Jerky
- Bone Broth Protein Powder
- Garden of Life Protein Powder
- Lily’s Chocolate Bars
- Lily’s Extremely Dark Chocolate Bar (soy free)
- Simple Mills Chocolate Chip Cookies (grain-free/paleo/no processed sugar)
- Pamela’s Cookies (gluten-free)
- Pamela’s Baking & Pancake Mix (gluten-free)
- Tate’s Shop Cookies (gluten-free) These are my favorite cookies of all time…and they are full of sugar
- Ripple Ice Cream (dairy free)
- NadaMoo Ice Cream (dairy free)
- Cado Avocado Frozen Ice Cream (dairy free) I know this sounds so weird, but it’s absolutely delicious.
- Paleo Mayo: I love this mayo because it’s not made with vegetable oils.
- Avocado Oil: can be heated up to 375 degrees.
- Coconut OIl: can be heated up to 350 degrees.
- Grassfed Ghee: excellent choice for cooking on high heats. Can be heated to 425 degrees.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: great for skin & hair. Can be heated to 410 degrees.
- Kerrygold Grassfed Butter: only cook on very low temperatures or not at all
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Can be heated to 350 degrees. Best for use on salads or very low temperature cooking.
- Walnut Oil: Can be heated to 310 degrees. Best used on salads or for very low temperature cooking.
For the last twenty years, I have helped people take charge of their health and feel better. I have been in your shoes - sick, tired, and overwhelmed by how to actionably care for myself. If you want to feel better, but don't know where to start, you've come to the right place. Learn More >
Sign up for my monthly newsletter for health and wellness tips!